Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions are a formal agreement between yourself and Zen:
All fees shall be paid in advance of each lesson/course
In the event of mechanical breakdown or other cause, Zen reserve the right to rearrange/rebook any course at their earliest convenience
It is a legal requirement that a valid driving licence is shown for CBT and tests. The lesson/test will not continue without the student’s licence present and no refund will be given.
The Hirer must wear appropriate clothing as advised by Zen.
Zen Fair Usage Policy
In the interests of the safety of the Hirer and others and to comply with insurance limitations it may become necessary to terminate a Training day for one or all of the following reasons:
The Hirer repeatedly losing control of the bike resulting in either an accident or near accident.
Where the Hirer has not listened to advice given or is unwilling or unable to abide by the rules, for example, consistently exceeding the speed limit advised within the training area or road.
Damage to Zen's Motorcycles is NOT covered in the insurance. Accidental Damage does occur occasionally and light damage will not be charged for. However any damage over £50 to the hired motorcycle or safety equipment will be charged to the hirer.
We reserve the right to cancel a lesson if the damage is such that the motorcycle is rendered unfit for road use.
*Under these circumstances no lesson refund will be given
Zen will let and the Hirer will use the above motorcycle for the date/period stated below.
Rental included in the course price includes 3rd party cover only.
Insurance does not cover the Hirer for personal injury, damage or loss for personal effects.
The Hirer should take out personal cover for these risks if required.
Damage to Zen's Motorcycles is NOT covered in the insurance. Accidental Damage does occur occasionally and light damage will not be charged for. However any damage over £50 to the hired motorcycle or safety equipment will be charged to the hirer
The Hirer has read and agrees with all Terms & Conditions and is therefore bound by them.
Booking & Cancelation
1. CBT course to be paid upon booking.
2. Courses and tests run over weekdays and weekends, so time off work may be unavoidable.
3. Once Das/A2 dates are chosen a deposit of £450/£437.50 must be paid to confirm the booking. The remaining £450/£437.50 is to be paid on the first lesson of the course.
4. If you cannot attend or wish to change any of the booked dates we require a minimum of one weeks notice for a CBT and two weeks notice for any of the lessons on an A2, Das or Advanced course. *Any less and the lesson fee will be lost (unless we fill the space).
5. If you wish to cancel the course you have booked you must give at least three weeks notice. *Any less and your deposit will be lost (unless we can fill the space).
6. An administration fee of £10 will be deducted from any money refunded.
1. We do have gear you can borrow though if you can it is best to use your own. You might prefer to purchase that once you've done your CBT- Alex, Drew or Adele will be able to give you guidance as to decent gear to invest in.
2. No tracksuits or trainers the bottom half unless you plan on changing once you've arrived. Decent jeans, walking boots or workbooks would be fine. We do have boots if you haven't got anything. Depending on the weather you might want to bring waterproofs too.
If you have any concerns over training, learning or physical issues, mental health or confidence problems, or just time constraints please ask questions or come & visit us, we will accommodate as best we can for all.
If you do book a course with us please note the number below should you need it for emergency/late arrivals
Landline: 0161 914 7509 - Late Arrivals/Emergency: 0161 477 9419